- No refunds will be issued for any reason: Including, but not limited to relocation, illness, professional substitution, and unused sessions or events.
- Any sessions or events that are not rescheduled or cancelled 48 hours in advance will result in a forfeiture of the session.
- Participants arriving late to any session or event will receive the remaining scheduled time, unless arrangements have been made prior.
- F&B Programs will make every effort to assure athletes receive the appropriate professional of choice; however, F&B Programs reserves the right to substitute another qualified candidate if necessary.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all sessions and/or events within 10 weeks from the date of purchase or by the specified time. Events/sessions are void after this date.
- For your convenience, payment to F&B Programs can be made online.
- Payment must be received in full before any services are rendered.